Dr Jamie Dougall
Integrity And Competence you Can Rely On
“Beyond routine chiropractic adjustments, I am a problem solver. To my way of thinking, joint re-alignment is just one possible therapy that may be necessary for desired results.
My core belief is that in order to attain optimal and lasting results one must carefully identify and treat all structural, neurological or other weaknesses that exist. I utilize a wide variety of orthopedic/functional/muscle testing in order to provide each patient with a working theory as to the root cause(s) of pain and/or dysfunction. Through the constant process of test/intervene/re-test, this theory is either proven correct or is revised until patient goals have been achieved.
I believe that understanding your condition is crucial for achieving optimal health, maximum performance and freedom from pain.
My perspective evolved by combining the lessons learned in my athletic career with an evidence based chiropractic education and an open mind to new ideas. I truly enjoy applying my knowledge and skills to patient care and endeavouring to go beyond what we think is possible”.
Top 10 Reasons to Choose Dr. Dougall
- Initial Assessment and Treatment 45 Minutes : $125
- 20 Minutes - $80
- 30 Minutes - $100
- 45 minutes - $125
Patients pay at time of service and submit receipts electronically via their extended health provider’s online reimbursement system. Fortunately the process typically results in the funds arriving in your account within 24-48 hours of submission.
Patients pay at time of service and submit receipts privately.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic , BsC Human Biology, University of Western States, Portland, Oregon
- Professional Applied Kinesiologist
- Diplomate of Applied Kinesiology (In Progress)
- British Columbia College of Chiropractors
- British Columbia Chiropractic Association
- Canadian Chiropractic Association
- International College of Applied Kinesiology
- Silver Medalist, Canadian Powerlifting Championships, 2004
- Bronze Medalist, Canadian Powerlifting Championships, 2003
- 4th place, Canadian Powerlifting Championships, 2000, 2005
Get in touch!
Parking is available weekdays until 6pm in the underground lot (enter off of Birch) for roughly $3.00/hour depending on your length of stay. You may stay until after 6pm, but it is not accessible after 6pm as the gate closes at this time.
Free 2 hour parking is available along w 8th avenue, as well as along Birch street at various places between w 7th and w 13 avenues. Pay parking is available on the street after 9am and before 3pm Monday to Friday, and all day on weekends for roughly $4/hour depending on which street you park.
Phone: 604 739-2939
Fax: 604 558-1286
**For saturday appointments and weekdays after 6pm:
1. Press 640 on keypad outside
2. It will call us and we will buzz you in
Tuesday 12pm – 7pm
Wednesday 12pm – 7pm
Thursday 12pm – 7pm
Friday 12pm – 6pm
Saturday 10am – 4pm
Sign up with your email address to receive information from the world of chiropractic…and beyond!